Friday, October 9, 2020

Advice on using E-HO system




Hey guys, it has been a while since I have an update on this blog because been busy with e-ho placement. 

This time i am here to share my experience on how we can get the hospital we want. 

1. which hospital you want? is it Semenanjung or Sabah / Sarawak?

- no worries if you want Sabah / Sarawak they always has a lot of placement. unless like this batch bil 6/2020 they did not have any Sabah hospital because of covid-19 situation. But this situation does not happen often. 

- if you wanted Semenanjung (exp: Penang, Melaka, Seremban, Perak, KL) then you should consider what i am telling you below. 


MY experience

            -    from my experience of 3 times joining e-ho i realise a trend on how it works. Here is my story...

            -     I joined the July batch BIL 4 (tapisan september-october) to help my friend, then September batch BIL 5 (tapisan Dec-March), and now October batch BIL 6 (tapisan April-early July) .


  • BIL 4/2020 experience

            - July batch: log in 10 minutes later all hospitals are unavailable and taken. The hospitals that are still available are kelantan, sabah and sarawak.

            -so my friend has no choice but to choose among those three as she didnt want to postpone anymore. PLEASE dont panic choose, or you will regret your decision.😅


  • BIL 5/2020 experience

              -     and then I realise that in bil5/2020, the hospitals that are unavailable within 10minutess are mostly empty during BIL 5 batch. so if you really wanted the hospital YOU WANT (the popular spots ) you can register with MMC slower so your tapisan is later, and your chance of getting the hospital you want is higher (might not apply every year, but can try) . 

            Check out the picture below that shows which hospitals are still available on the next day, you will feel surprised!

  • Sept batch 9.32 am the next day after eho, even hospital melaka is still available. 



  • BIL 6/2020 batch

Log in 30min later, and many hospitals are still available. So if you cant get in the hospital you want in previous batch, just defer and wait for a while (might not apply for everyone). 



9.32 am next day


How they notify us about e-ho:

1. quite sudden and random, can from within 24 hours to a few days

  • Batch1,2 eho tuesday
  • Batch 3 eho wednesday
  • Batch 4 (july) email on 1st 12pm, wednesday 12pm
  • Batch 5(september) got their email on 1st sept - Tuesday 3 pm and eho on 2nd sept -Wednesday 12pm
  • Batch 6(october) email 7th oct 6pm wed, eho on 8th oct 3pm thursday


- before eho what i did is i join the tapisan group --> watch the video on how eho works, read the pdf --> write down what i need to fill up , then prepare the internet--> 

**please don't click the log in button like a crazy person, the whole system will crash





Internet

- internet: i just went to my friends house to do it, their ping was quite good (make sure you choose the 5G line), and open several browsers, 2 laptops. 


Should I defer?

- I deferred the first time on the september intake, I called MMC and they mention if you have solid reasons like married/ spouse/studying master in another state, although you chose a hospital they can help you reset your status, so you could choose to defer. If only i knew this earlier😂

On the 2nd time when I choose the hospital, all the details was autofill, I do not have to key in anything (super convenient), and I get a good hospital. Thank God!


Important phone numbers

  1. e-ho issues (example call to defer, ask if you are included in the tapisan): 
- call KKM +0388832735 

      2. mmc issue : 

- whatsapp 016-2946947

      3. post e-ho issue call: 

- Puan Maznah SPA: 03-80919368

- Cik Zuriani SPA: 0388856339

- En Asrul SPA: 03-88856471

- En Azri SPA: 03-88856137

- Pn Normah SPA: 03-88856313

- Pn Shahida SPA: 0388856338 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for all the useful infos on your blog, hope you are doing well! May I ask once I get into e-HO system, how many times/how long can I defer if I wish to stick to only a few hospitals which is near to my hometown (specifically KL/Selangor, as I know the competition is fierce and what if I can't secure a place from any of them?) Do I need to call MMC every time and provide a reason for the defers? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete